The ultimate guide to summer entertaining with all the recipes you need to be the best host and to make sure your guests have a delicious time at your party!
Summer is the time for backyard parties, picnics, cookouts and lots more. I have put together some of my favorite dishes from cocktails and lemonades to entertaining essentials from the grill to appetizers to main dishes and salads to some really fabulous desserts, all that scream summer. Delight your guests by throwing the most delicious party on the block!
Drinks / Beverages / Cocktails / Lemonades
- Irish Cream Cold Coffee
- Cardamom Rose Milk
- Blueberry Grapefruit Mojito Slushies
- Grilled Pineapple Chilli Margarita
- Mango Fizzy Cocktail
- Peach Lemonade
- Pear Ginger Fizz
- Spiced Buttermilk Popsicles
- Guava Mint Mimosa
Appetizers / Dips
- Smashed Chickpeas, Feta and Lemon on Crackers
- Truffle Rosemary Popcorn
- Truffle Polenta Crostini with Wild Mushroom Sauté
- Lamb Kebabs with Cilantro Mint Cauliflower Puree
- Vegetarian Nacho Cups
- Smoked Salmon Dip
From the Grill
- Indian Style Grilled Corn
- Paneer Tikka – Marinated Paneer Grilled with Vegetables
- Ginger Tamarind Shrimp with Pineapple Salsa
- Grilled Chicken and Black Bean Taco Salad with Tequila Lime Dressing
Other Mains and Salads
- Skillet Harissa Couscous
- Spring Spaghetti with Spinach Pea Pesto
- Green Lentils and Maitake Mushroom Tacos
- Mediterranean Spiced Lemon Roasted Chicken
- Chana Chat Tacos
- Harissa Chickpea Salad
- Lemony Couscous Salad
- Tawa Pulao
- Vegan Mango Ice Cream
- Ginger Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta
- Mango Fool / Parfait with Cardamom Whipped Cream and Saffron
- Meyer Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Almond Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
- Flourless Chocolate Almond Torte
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Cherry Thyme Hand Pies
Bintu - Recipes From A Pantry says
Great ideas to have a resource like this.Some excellent recipes here like the Vegan mango ice cream.
Thanks Bintu! We love that vegan mango ice cream!
Anne Murphy says
What a lovely list! I like the wide range of flavors - something for everyone, or a tantalizing mix.
Thank you Anne!
Igor @ Cooking The Globe says
Love this list! So many awesome recipes here. Ginger tamarind shrimp and truffle rosemary popcorn sound the best!
Thank you Igor!! Those are favorites here too!
Razena Schroeder | Tantalisemytastebuds.com says
You are a lifesaver. I have guests and am so bored with my own cooking that I want to climb the walls. This is a wonderful resource with so much variety! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Razena! We all have those days, don't we?!? I find myself constantly looking at other blogs for ideas and love it when everything is in one place, so I thought why not make one for myself ? So glad it could be of help to you!
Dannii @ Hungry Healthy Happy says
So much deliciousness to choose from here. That corn looks amazing!