Quick and easy, and spooky enough. That is what these home made No Bake Halloween Dark Chocolate Barks are! Get your trusty little helper's help and make these Halloween treats for your favorite little Trick or Treaters!
Come September / October and there are pumpkins and all kinds of fall things in front of all the grocery stores, my kiddo starts asking me when he can go trick or treat-ing. Fall = Halloween for these little ones and that means only one thing. Halloween Treats! The candy, the chocolate, the little treats!!
I remember saying to V at some point that we could do a fun project of making some Halloween treats at home and he got so hooked on to that. I had some candy eyes for putting in his school lunches and I quickly ordered some fall themed sprinkles on Amazon. The plan was simple. A quick and easy Halloween Chocolate Bark and Halloween Marshmallow Pops. No cooking, not much mess and a whole lot of fun!
I poured out the sprinkles in little ramekins, so we don't "accidentally" pour them all on our candy. I got V to help cut the butter to put with the chocolate chips and I melted them in the microwave and poured it out on a baking sheet.
Then, it was all V! He just went crazy with the toppings and had a ton of fun doing so. I popped the sheet in the refrigerator for about 15 mins or so and then we broke the sheet into little Halloween Chocolate Barks.
It was seriously Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy - in the kiddo's words!
The recipe for this Halloween Dark Chocolate Bark is not really a recipe per se with actual measurements. Its just how you want it to be and what you want to add to it. You just cannot go wrong with this.
There are step by step instructions with images to help guide you through the process.
Halloween Dark Chocolate Bark
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup each fall sprinkles and candy eyes
Don't forget to check out Step-by-step instructions with photos in the body of the post above
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the dark chocolate chips and butter together for 3 mins or so, till the chocolate is all melted. Pause every 30 seconds and give it a quick stir.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the melted chocolate over it and spread it out, not too thick and not too thin.
- Put the baking sheet in the refrigerator to chill for about 15 mins or so.
- Break out into small chocolate barks and your Halloween Dark Chocolate Barks are ready to go!