White chocolate, peppermint, pretzels – what is not to love about this combo? Especially when you know that you can easily make it at home, any time you want! Also a fun holiday kitchen activity for the kids.
It is as simple as you read it. White chocolate, peppermint and pretzels. Just those 3 ingredients and nothing more, to make this simple snack that is everything Christmas.
Even better, such a simple thing can be a lot of fun for the little kids in the house to help make and makes for a great afternoon activity that feels very holiday-like.
You can enjoy them as it is, as a snack. I just put them in a cute jar on the kitchen counter.
You can pack them nicely and give as gifts to family and friends.
You can even put them out in little bowls and have them placed around while entertaining for your Christmas parties, so guest can nibble on them.
Also, great to put in a little jar or pouch in the guest bedroom for visiting family / guests to enjoy when they feel like it.
So many great ways to use this easy to make snack of White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 20-30 pretzels
- 1/2 cup peppermint candy crushed
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in intervals of 30 secs, till the chocolate is all melted. Keep stirring in between to combine well.
- Dip one half of the pretzels one by one in the white chocolate and dust both sides of the white chocolate part with crushed peppermint candy.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat with all of the pretzels or till the white chocolate or peppermint candy is finished.
- Wait for the chocolate to harden back up, about 30 mins to 1 hour. Store in an airtight container and enjoy for up to 2-3 weeks.