Mixed Berry Rose Lassi
Refreshing mixed berry lassi with a surprise punch of rose flavor, taking it to a level that is just a little more exotic.
Servings 2 people
- 1 ½ cup organic strawberries
- ½ cup organic blackberries
- ½ cup organic raspberries
- 1 cup organic whole milk yogurt (we love Stonyfield)
- 1 tsp rose water (we love Nielsen-Massey)
Wash and hull the strawberries and wash the blackberries and raspberries.
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour it out into glasses and enjoy!
You dont really need to add any sugar or honey if you get ripe and sweet berries.
But if you want it a little sweeter, feel free to add some.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 79.5mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 0.9mg