Quick and Easy Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
Whole30 approved and Paleo friendly easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love.
Servings 2 people
- 12 oz sausage any kind that you like, sliced in rounds
- 3 medium yellow potatoes cubed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers about ½ green bell pepper, ½ red bell pepper and ½ yellow bell pepper
- 2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- crushed black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh parsley minced
Preheat oven to 400F
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or Silpat.
Place the sausage slices and vegetables in a single layer on the sheet pan.
Drizzle the olive oil over the sausage and veggies.
Mix in the garlic powder, dried oregano, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper together and sprinkle over the sausage and veggies.
Bake for 15 mins or so. Turn the sausage slices or just toss all of the together to make sure most of them turn around. Bake for another 10 mins, till the sausage is crispy along the edges and the vegetables look done.
Sprinkle fresh parsley over it.
Serve over a bowl of cauli rice, rice, couscous or quinoa.
- Always use a parchment paper liner (I love these pre-cut ones) or Silpat on your sheet pan for ease of clean and to avoid sticking.
- Feel free to use any combination of sausages and vegetables for this recipe. Try and swap up the spices too to see what other wonderful flavors you can come up with.
- You can serve this Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies over a bowl of rice, quinoa, couscous or cauli rice (Whole30/Paleo) for a filling meal.
- This recipe can be easily doubled to make extra for leftovers or to accomodate more people.
- This is a great make ahead recipe for meal prep. You can make a whole bunch and keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container. You can use it up in wraps, with your morning breakfast or even as a snack.
- This recipe can be made even easier by using pre-cut vegetables.
Serving: 0.5g | Calories: 937kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 81g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1127mg | Potassium: 1327mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 6771IU | Vitamin C: 277mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 6mg