Perfect Oven Roasted Broccoli with Tandoori Ranch
Perfectly roasted broccoli with a delicious drizzle of tandoori ranch on top makes for a great side dish.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 lb broccoli about 2-3 medium heads
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- crushed black peppercorns to taste
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro optional
Pre-heat oven to 425F
Wash and cut the broccoli into bite sized florets.
Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and lay them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 15 mins or so, check at 12 min mark to make sure the broccoli is not burning.
Make the Tandoori Ranch by mixing the ranch dressing with the tandoori seasoning and 1 tsp water, to a drizzle consistency.
Take the broccoli out of the oven. Move to a serving platter.
Drizzle the tandoori ranch over the roasted broccoli. Sprinkle the cilantro leaves on top.
Serve right away.
- I line the sheet pan with pre cut parchment paper or silpat to save on scrubbing the sheet pan later. It is not absolutely necessary, it is just helpful to line it. Lining the pan also makes sure that the broccoli does not stick to the pan.
- While laying out the broccoli on the sheet pan, do not overcrowd them. We want them to roast, not steam.
- Depending on how small or big you cut the florets out, the cooking time will vary slightly. Keep an eye out for the broccoli after about 12 minutes or so, to make sure they don't burn.
- The nutrition value is shown assuming you use up half of the tandoori ranch dressing for one serving, you can always use less.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 541kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 404mg | Potassium: 735mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1440IU | Vitamin C: 203mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 2mg