Kid Friendly Rainbow Snack Board
An easy to put together, fun, delicious and wholesome snack platter in rainbow colors that kids will love. Perfect for play dates, birthday parties and picnics.
Servings 4 kids
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup green grapes
- ½ English cucumber sliced
- 2 mini yellow peppers sliced
- ½ cup mini peanut butter crackers
- ½ cup cheddar cheese cubed
- 2 mini orange peppers sliced
- ½ cup baby carrots
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup cherries
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup hummus
Arrange all the fruits and veggies in the order of rainbow colors.
Place the guacamole and hummus in a small bowl, near their respective colors on the board.
Serve with individual small plates to take out snacks on to and small spoons to scoop out the dips.
- If making this for your kids’ friends or other kids, make sure to keep common allergens like nuts, dairy etc in a separate platter. It will be best to check with all parents to know about any allergies, so if you can avoid those snacks altogether, that will be better.
- Depending on the age group that the snack is made for, make sure to cut up foods like grapes, cherry tomatoes etc. And also watch for foods like tortilla chips which may not be easy for everyone to bite and eat carefully.
- You can make ahead the platter, cover and refrigerate it. Or you can prep all the ingredients and keep them in the refrigerator and put together the platter in a matter of just a few minutes at the time of serving.
- This can be assembled or arranged as a Rainbow Snack Bar and have the kids serve themselves. This will be more suited for a party like situation rather than for snack time at home.
- As always, when putting together food for kids, use your best judgement as a parent and check with other kids’ parents. What I have here is only a guideline.
Serving: 0.25platter | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 872mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 4544IU | Vitamin C: 216mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 3mg