Waffle Bowl Breakfast Parfaits
Greek yogurt, granola and berries in a waffle bowl makes for a filling, delicious and fun, all edible breakfast parfait bowl.
Servings 4 bowls
- 4 waffle bowls
- 2 cups Greek yogurt plain, whole milk, organic
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup granola your choice
- ½ cup mixed berries
Whisk together the Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and honey.
Place all waffle bowls on a serving platter.
Divide the yogurt into these waffle bowls.
Divide the granola and top the yogurt with them.
Top with berries.
- Try different flavors of Greek yogurt - you can just blend in any fruit or fruit combos and some yogurt in a blender to make your own fruit flavored yogurt.
- Try different granolas
- Have other toppings like roasted pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, flax meal, hemp hearts or roasted nuts
- Use any other fruits or combo of fruits in place of the berries.
- If you want to make it extra special for someone, add some sprinkles to it, because who doesn't love sprinkles.
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 2mg