Cooking Curries is a blog about real food made with real ingredients and I love organic, natural and local products with minimal ingredient list on the label. I am not a big fan of overly processed and ready to eat food, though there may be exceptions based on what all goes in it. A lot of recipes in here have an Indian touch to it, from mainstream Indian cuisine to regional cuisines of India from many parts of the country. I love to work with brands that helps me carry on the message of cooking really good food at home with real fresh ingredients.
I have built an audience who trust me to share with them good brands and products that my family and I love. They look to Cooking Curries, not just the blog but on all of social media, as a resource for recipes ( family recipes, kids recipes), travel inspiration, lifestyle inspiration and basically how to eat and live well!
I am currently a brand ambassador for Stonyfield Organic and have worked with several brands like Simply Organic, King Arthur Flour, Nutri Ninja Blender, Post Cereals, Bertolli, Boom Chicka Pop Popcorn, several wineries and many more. I have mostly worked on recipe develpment with these brand's products.
Here are some examples of the type of work we can do together:
- Recipe Development
- Brand Ambassador
- Social Media Promotion
- Product Reviews
- Product Launch / Promotion Events and subsequent blog / social media coverage of it
- Product Giveaways
- Food Photography / Styling
I am open to other suggestions and creatively coming up with combination options of the above based on the project need and how it will add to the content of the blog and benefit my readers.
I am currently NOT open to working just in exchange of products or "exposure". Please email me at [email protected] ( manjumahadevan (at) live (dot) com) with a short description of the project, for media kit and rates.
You can read more about me and Cooking Curries on the About Me page.
Look forward to hearing from you!
As seen on / Media Mentions
- Self Magazine, November- Apple Ginger Butternut Squash in 31 Ways to Add More Superfoods to you Thanksgiving Dinner
- Buzzfeed , November - Aval / Poha Laddoo in 18 Indian Desserts Guaranteed To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- Buzzfeed , November - Red Curry Mashed Potatoes in 19 Life Changing Ways to Eat Mashed Potatoes this Thanksgiving
- Brit + Co, November - Red Curry Mashed Potatoes in 19 Vegan Thanksgiving Sides That Won’t Have you Missing Turkey
- Brit + Co , November - Red Curry Mashed Potatoes in 17 Delicious Gluten - Free Thanksgiving Side Recipes
As Mirch Masala (blog former to Cooking Curries)
Guest Writer at Taste Trekkers
Mentions of Mirch Masala
- Spicy Sriracha Mac and Cheese on 17 Sriracha Mac and Cheese Recipes to Make Tonight by Roostersauce.co.uk - September 7, 2014
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries on 40 Amazing Toddler Food Ideas by The Tailored Mama - May 29, 2014
- Grilled Veggie Cheese Sammy Fingers on 40 Amazing Toddler Food Ideas by The Tailored Mama - May 29, 2014
- Avial _ Mixed Vegetabe Curry with Coconut and Yogurt featured on Wickedlocal.com - Repost of 6 Ridiculously Easy Curries on Spry Living Magazine - March 18, 2014
- Avial _ Mixed Vegetabe Curry with Coconut and Yogurt featured in 6 Ridiculously Easy Curries on Spry Living Magazine - March 13, 2014
- Nutella Hot Chocolate on 12 Hot Chocolate Recipes to Try by Domestically Speaking - January 10, 2014
- Kerala Chicken Stew featured in Yummly.com – Oct 9, 2011
- Kerala Chicken Stew featured in foodiecrush – Sept 22, 2011
- Peach Lemonade ~ A Summer Cooler featured in Yummly.com – Aug 31, 2011
- Vegetable Balls in Hot Garlic Sauce featured on Friday Food Links on Art Nectar - May 7, 2010
- Featured Top Blogger in Restauranteers.com - Dec 1, 2010
- Paneer Makhani – An Easier Version in NY Times – Readers’ Recipes: The Potluck - Oct 5, 2010
- Olan ~ Winter Melon / Ash Gourd and Red Bean in Coconut Milk in Featured Recipes – Speciality Produce (A whole sale distributor in San Diego) – Aug 27, 2010
- Tomato Onion Chutney in BlissTree’s 10 Vegetarian Recipes with Spice : Meatless Mondays – August 2, 2010
- Mocha Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe in The BloggerAid Cook Book. - Nov, 2009
- “Glad you found the recipe and that it inspired you to make it your own. I like the idea of strawberries and might add your version of it to our recipe collections here at the Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn.”
Owner and Innkeeper
Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn
- Moroccan Orange Almond Cake on FoodBuzz Top 9 of the Day – October 24, 2009
- Mirch Masala’s Restaurant Review on That’s Amore Italian Cafe’s website
- Foodista – Food Blog of the Day – July 10, 2009
- Hunger Challenge 2009 – Recipe of the Day – Mirch Masala’s Frozen Mango Yogurt – April 23 2009
- Finest Foodies Friday – Foodie BlogRoll – April 3 2009