Hello and welcome to Cooking Curries - your destination for everyday meals that are quick, easy, delicious, family friendly and most of all, real good food! And of course, some recipes to indulge in for once in a while too, because we all need that, right?
These are our current popular recipes that are reader favorites both here on the blog and on social media. Tested by me and loved by you.
- Avial - Kerala Mixed Vegetable Curry with Coconut and Yogurt
- Aloo Rasedar (No Onion No Garlic Potato Curry)
- Instant Pot Indian Lamb Curry - Whole30 | Paleo
- Orange Bourbon Smash
- Vendakka Mappas - Okra Curry with Coconut Milk
- Kerala Style Potato Curry with Coconut Milk
- Aloo Methi - Potatoes with Fenugreek Leaves
- Achinga Payar Thoran - Yard Long Beans Saute with Coconut
Indian Food Recipes
Pick up a cup of chai and lets take on an adventure with the spices and be eased into a lot of regional Indian cuisine and some of my family's favorite everyday recipes.
See more Indian food recipes →
Easy Dinner Recipes
Quick and easy dinner that is also delicious and healthy is every mom's (or dad's) mission in the kitchen. Here are some recipes that fit the bill and will be a family favorite in no time.
See more dinner recipes →
Indian Take Out Recipes
See more Indian Take Out Recipes ->
See more Curry Recipes ->
See more Kerala Recipes ->
The latest recipes hot off the stove!
My goal is to help you make delicious meals at your first attempt. I am constantly testing and re-testing my recipes to perfect the already perfect recipes. I research and update existing recipes all the time to get more information to you to help you understand and know your food more.
Need more ideas?
Here are more ways to search for the recipe you are looking for.