A collection of spring brunch recipes for this Easter weekend with pancakes, eggs, muffins, mimosas and a lot of other recipes that will more than cover you for entertaining a crowd!
The Easter weekend is here and I am sure everyone is busy prepping for the day – Easter Egg Hunts, Brunch with family and friends and lots of other fun things, while welcoming the gorgeous weather that spring brings.
If you are hosting a brunch this year, here are some recipes that will make your brunch recipe preparation a lot easier. There are savory brunch items with eggs, sweet things like pancakes and some make ahead recipes like muffins and some boozy drinks too! With this variety of brunch menu items, you are more than covered to entertain a crowd!
Here are a few tips to make that brunch table of yours a little fuller, if you had time to make only a couple of these things:
- Toast up some bread, place it in a pretty basket with a kitchen towel thrown over it and have an assortment of jams / jellies or other spreads along with some butter at room temperature
- Put on a pot or a french press of coffee. Place it on the table with some cream / milk and sugar.
- Place a bowl of freshly cut up fruits – or make it a few different bowls – berries, oranges and maybe even some tropical fruits like pineapple and mangoes. Guests can add them to their mimosas too for some extra bubbly fun.
- Fry up some bacon or sausages, as an extra side
- Roast some cut up potatoes – at 400F in an oven, tossed up with some olive oil, salt and pepper and any herbs of your choice.
These are simple tips that wont take a whole lot of your prep time before your guests come.
Recipes on the Sweet Side
Here are some tablescapes that I have served brunch in before!
Check out this post by a fellow blogger and good friend, Anubhuti Singh, who blogs at Decor Alchemy about home and garden decor and she has a brilliant post about setting up a table for entertaining for your Easter brunch in just about 5 minutes or so! Set up the table, make these recipes and you are all set!